Can I bring a BBQ?
Unfortunately you will not be able to bring a BBQ, but you can bring a picnic with you or pre order one of our own excellent picnic hamper packages from Bettys of Harrogate – click here
Can I bring a gazebo?
Yes, there will be some places set aside for people to bring a gazebo if they would like. These will be limited in number so must be booked in advance when you order your tickets.
Can we bring our dog?
Unfortunately pets will not be allowed on the concert field especially due to the fantastic firework finale. Guide Dogs will be the only dogs allowed on the field.
Can I bring my children?
Yes, most definitely. The concert is for all ages and there is a special concession for children under 16..
Is there any seating provided?
Seating is not provided, so please bring a rug, cushion or a lightweight garden chair. Seating is provided only in the VIP area. Click here for information regarding VIP Corporate Packages.
Can I bring my own alcohol?
Yes, you are more than welcome to bring your own drinks with you. There will be places to buy bottles of Barefoot Wine should you not want to bring your own.
If I don’t get there early will I be able to see?
Yes, there is plenty of room for everyone. There will also be two gigantic TV screens on either side of the stage so that even the people at the back will have an amazing experience.
What time will it start and finish?
Gates will open from 6pm and the event will start at 8pm. We expect the fireworks finale to have finished by approximately 10:45pm.
Will there be organised car parking?
Although this will be a large event we have arranged for a number of car parks to cater for the expected number of visitors. Some parking spaes can be pre-booked at a cost of £5 per vehicle, where you order your tickets. Otherwise, we would urge you to arrive at plenty of time as all other parking will be first come, first served.
If you have a large group of people, then why not arrange a mini bus or coach? Here is a list of some local companies.
- Blackburn – Blakewater Coach Hire www.blakewatercoaches.co.uk 01254 661156
- Bolton – BSS Coaches www.bsscoaches.com 01204 434711
- Bradford – Dewhurst Coaches www.dewhirstcoaches.co.uk 01274 481208
- Chorley – Tylers Coaches www.tyrerscoaches.co.uk 01257 480 979
- Clitheroe – Cranberry Coaches www.cranberrycoaches.co.uk 01254 875758
- Darlington / Eastern Dales – Abbotts of Leeming www.abbottscoaches.co.uk 01677 422858
- Harrogate / Illkley – Steel’s luxury coaches www.steelscoaches.co.uk 01943 830206
- Ingelton – Bibby’s of Ingelton www.bibbys.co.uk 01524 241330
- Keighley – J.A.K. Travel Services Ltd www.jaktravel.co.uk 01274 566200
- Leeds – Tetleys Coaches www.tetleyscoaches.co.uk 0113 2762276
- Manchester – Mayne Coaches Limited www.mayne.co.uk 0161 223 8111
- Preston – Walton’s Coaches www.waltonscoaches.co.uk/ 01772 634563
- Skipton – Hargreaves Coaches www.hargreavescoaches.com 01756 752567
- Warrington – Mayne Coaches Limited www.mayne.co.uk 01925 44 55 88
- Windermere – Princess of Kendal www.princesscoaches.biz 01539 731894
- York / Wetherby – Eddie Brown Tours www.eddiebrowntours.com 01423 321248